Last week I posted the above picture and asked for guesses as to where it is located. As always, we had some really good guesses, but eight of you were able to pinpoint where the clock can be found.
Congratulations to Doug, Linda, Angela, Aladdin, Paula & Garry, Disney Dennis, and John who all knew that the clock can be found in the Germany Pavilion at Epcot’s World Showcase. The clock is nicely centered on the middle building of the pavilion, so the eyes are drawn to that area when you first look at the pavilion.
There are 11 countries around the World Showcase. Each one has shops and dining that is related to their country. The Germany Pavilion has good food, fun shops, and lots of detail in the buildings and decorations. It’s definitely worth a stop when you are exploring the World Showcase.
Here are some of the things you can find in the Germany Pavilion:
- Sommerfest (Temporarily unavailable): A counter service restaurant that serves things like bratwurst, apple strudel, jumbo pretzels, a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and more.
- Biergarten: A restaurant that is themed after a Bavarian village where the food is served buffet style. The tables are long, so you might end up sitting with people you don’t know and make some new friends. The buffet has a good selection and there’s entertainment on the stage while you eat.
- Shopping (Some shops may be temporarily unavailable)
- Das Kaufhaus – Apparel & Accessories
- Volkskunst – Gifts & Housewares
- Der Teddybar – Apparel & Accessories, Food & Spirits, Pins, and More
- Kunstarbeit in Kristall – Art & Collectibles
- Weinkeller – Food & Spirits
- Stein Haus – Gifts & Housewares
- Die Weihnachts Ecke – Art & Collectibles, Gifts & Housewares
- Karamell-Kuche – Food & Spirits
- Coin Press Machine at Der Teddybar
- Kidcot Fun Stop
- Germany Picture Spot
Congratulations again to everyone who knew where the clock is located! Another Where is it Wednesday picture will be up soon!
What’s your favorite thing to see in the Germany Pavilion?
Thanks for reading!