Since Disney started offering the Mobile Order feature for Disney World quick service restaurants in 2017 the list of restaurants has grown quite a bit. Today Disney added more restaurants, including a table service restaurant.
With the addition of the new restaurants, there are now 45 restaurants on the Mobile Order list, which is great. The Mobile Order feature is a great way to keep your day moving and also helps to avoid more long lines. You can order your food while you are waiting in line and pick it up when you are off the ride. So it definitely helps to keep your day moving.
Restaurants Added Today:
- The Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort (Quick Service)
- P & J’s Southern Takeout at Disney’s Fort Wilderness (Quick Service)
- BoardWalk Bakery (Quick Service)
- Pizza Window at Disney’s BoardWalk (Quick Service)
- Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village (Table Service)
Disney World plans to add more table service restaurants to list in the near future. Adding this option for the resort hotels is great, because it allows guests to order from a selection of items on the restaurant’s menu and pick the food up to eat in their room or somewhere on the hotel property. It’s a nice option for those that might want a certain item from the restaurant, but don’t want the full table service experience. Get the full list of restaurants offering Mobile Order here.
Have you ever used Disney’s Mobile Order feature on the My Disney Experience app?
Thanks for reading!