Earlier this year, Disney made the announcement that Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party would not be happening this year. This announcement left people wondering if the fall decorations would be making an appearance this year.
Guests who love the fall decorations will be happy to know that Disney will be setting up the decorations next month. The fall decorations will be up in Magic Kingdom from September 15 – October 31. These decorations are something many guests look forward to seeing, so it’s nice to know they will be on display this year. In addition, specialty themed food and merchandise will be available during regular hours, since there are no Halloween parties.
Halloween Themed Food
Magic Kingdom is not the only park that will offer Halloween themed food. All four parks will have fun themed food and drink items for purchase starting September 8 (unless otherwise noted).
- Mickey Cinnamon Roll (Available at Main Street Bakery)
- Cinnamon Donuts (Available at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café) – Served in a Hitchhiking Ghost Novelty container
- Hades Nachos (Available at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café)
- Constance’s For Better or For Worse Wedding Cake (Available at Liberty Square Market)
- Pumpkin Spiced Waffle Sundae (Available at Sleepy Hollow)
- Poor Unfortunate Souls Float (Available at Storybook Treats)
- Pumpkin Spice Milkshake (Available at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies)
- Pumpkin Spice Soft-Serve Sundae (Available at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies)
- Mickey Monster Mash Burger (Available at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café)
- Headless Horseman Rides Again (Available at Sunshine Tree Terrace)
- Not So Poison Apple Cupcake (Available at Pinocchio Village House)
- Orange and Black Sugar Churros (Available at Various Churro Carts and Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café)
- Oogie Boogie Dice Novelty Glow Cubes (Available at Various Quick-Service Restaurants)
- Jack Skellington Sipper (Available at Various Quick-Service Restaurants and Outdoor Vending Locations)
- Oogie Boogie Premium Popcorn Bucket (Available at Various Popcorn Carts)
- Mickey Pumpkin Premium Popcorn Bucket (Available at Various Popcorn Carts)
- Halloween Base Popcorn Bucket (Available at Various Popcorn Carts)
- Hitchhiking Ghost Premium Popcorn Bucket (Available at Liberty Square Popcorn Cart)
- Hitchhiking Ghost Sipper (Available at Various Quick-Service Restaurants)
- Madame Leota Sipper (Available at Sleepy Hollow)
- Halloween Cupcake (Available on Halloween Day Only at Sunshine Seasons)
- Nemo & Squirt’s Noggin Concoction (Available on Halloween Day Only at Coral Reef Restaurant)
- Halloween Sugar Cookie (Available on Halloween Day Only at Traveler’s Café and Garden Grill)
- Liquid Nitro Cake Pop (Available on Halloween Day Only at Desserts & Champagne Marketplace in World Showplace for EPCOT Taste of International Food & Wine Festival)
- Oogie Boogie Premium Popcorn Bucket (Available Canada Popcorn Cart and Fife & Drum)
- Green Cauldron Premium Popcorn Bucket (Available at Eats at EPCOT Experience and Mission Space Popcorn Cart)
- Halloween Base Popcorn Bucket (Available at all EPCOT Popcorn Locations)
- Tire Pumpkin Novelty Straw (Available at Sunshine Seasons and Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue)
- Poison Candied Apple (Available at Trolley Car Café)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cannoli (Available at PizzeRizzo)
- Box of Bones Chocolate Éclair (Available at Backlot Express)
- Pumpkin Tiramisu (Available at Rosie’s All-American Café)
- Frozen Apple Cider (Non-Alcoholic) (Available at Rosie’s All-American Café, Backlot Express, and PizzeRizzo)
- Frozen Apple Cider with Crown Royal Regal Apple (Alcoholic) (Available at Rosie’s All-American Café, Backlot Express, and PizzeRizzo)
- Orange Cauldron Premium Popcorn Bucket (Available at Anahiem Produce, Hollywood Popcorn, and Animation Popcorn)
- Tire Pumpkin Novelty Straw (Available at Rosie’s All-American Café, Backlot Express, PizzeRizzo, and Anaheim Produce)
- Scar Cupcake (Available at Creature Comforts, Flame Tree Barbecue, and Restaurantosaurus)
- Spooky Apple Punch Specialty Beverage (Non-Alcoholic) (Available at Flame Tree Barbecue and Isle of Java)
- Rotten Apple Punch Specialty Beverage (Alcoholic) (Available Flame Tree Barbecue)
- Tire Pumpkin Novelty Straw (Available at Tamu Tamu, Trek Snacks, Restaurantosaurus, TriloBites, and Outdoor Vending Ice Cream Carts)
- Purple Cauldron Premium Popcorn Bucket (Available at Trek Snacks)
- Halloween Base Popcorn Bucket (Available at Trek Snacks)
Halloween Themed Merchandise
Disney is also releasing special merchandise for the Halloween season. Items include a new spirit jersey, Loungefly backpack, and candy-swirled Minnie Mouse headband, as well as apparel inspired by Disney Villians. All these items, and more, will be available at select locations around Disney World.
Usually, adults are only allowed to where costumes during Mickey’s Not-So Scary Halloween party. However, this is not a normal year, so Disney is letting adults wear costumes to Magic Kingdom during regular park hours. The same costume guidelines that are in place for the Halloween party are still a requirement for those wearing costumes during regular theme park hours. So take a look at those guidelines and start planning your costume!
While it’s sad that the Halloween party won’t be happening this year, it’s nice to see Disney adding some Halloween fun for guests. It’s especially nice that they are letting the adults dress up in costumes between September 15 – October 31. That will add more magic for those that will be in the park during that time. Costumes, decorations, and specialty themed food and merchandise, will be a fun addition for those visiting Magic Kingdom park this fall.
Will you be visiting Magic Kingdom between September 15 – October 31? Are you excited there will be some Halloween theme things going on while you are there?
Thanks for reading!