There has been quite a bit of information being shared from Disney about the reopening of Disney World. One of the most recent things shared are the reopening dates for some of the resort hotels.
The dates range from June 22 to October 14, but not all the resort hotels are listed. Disney has said that some of the hotels are not included due to the current situation. However, things change quickly these days, so the list could be updated multiple times with new dates and hotels. Here is the list, as it stands right now.
June 22 Reopening
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Beach Club Villas
- BoardWalk Villas
- Old Key West Resort
- Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Riviera Resort
- Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
July 10 Reopening
- Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Pop Century Resort
- Contemporary Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort
- Polynesian Village Resort
- Art of Animation Resort
- Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- BoardWalk Resort
- Coronado Springs Resort
Disney has also added a Health Acknowledgement that guests will have to read before their Disney World vacation. A screenshot of that can be seen below.
As I said above, things can change quickly. Which means these dates and hotels could change, so I’ll keep checking to see if things have changed. You can also view the list right on Disney World’s website.
Do you have an upcoming reservation at one of the hotels that is on the list?
Thanks for reading!