Disney has released an offer for guests who had to cancel a reservation due to the park closures. This package is only for those that had/have reservations during the closure date.
Here is the info that Disney posted:
Eligible Guests can take advantage of a vacation package offer that includes accommodations at a select Disney Resort hotel, park admission and a Disney dining plan – valid for arrivals most nights June 1 through September 30, 2020 when you book through May 31, 2020.
This offer is valid only for Guests who booked a vacation package or room reservation to stay at a Disney Resort hotel from March 16 through May 31, 2020 (even if the park opens before then). Offer not valid for reservations cancelled before March 1, 2020.
Other important information:
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservation required.
- Length of stay is for 2 nights – 14 nights.
- The tickets must be for at least 2 days with all ticket types included (Base, Park Hopper, Water Park & Sports, Park Hopper Plus).
- Offer excludes the campsites.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Gratuities not included.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Theme park tickets are valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on the length of stay and ticket.
If you are eligible for this offer, and booked the reservation directly through Disney, call Disney to book the package. If you booked your reservation through a travel agent then contact them to book this offer for you.
Hopefully this offer will help to ease the disappointment for those that had to cancel their trips. I’m also hopeful that the start date being June 1, because that means (fingers crossed) that Disney World will be open for the summer. Of course, that depends on what happens with the spread of coronavirus. Stay safe and healthy, everyone!
Is this an offer you are able to take advantage of?
Thanks for reading!