Last week I posted the above picture and asked for guesses as to where it is located. As always there were some great guesses and some people were able to pinpoint where the bucket is located.
You can find the bucket in the Germany pavilion in the World Showcase at Epcot. The bucket is part of the background for pictures when Snow White is there, but it’s also a nice place to hang out under the shade when Snow White isn’t there. We sat under there to enjoy the food we got from the Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market, the Flower & Garden outdoor kitchen in the pavilion. It was a nice place to hangout, chat, and enjoy our food.
There are 11 countries around the World Showcase. Each one has shops and dining that is related to their country. Plus, cast members working in each pavilion are usually from that pavilion’s country. Germany is definitely one of our favorites to visit. It has good food, fun shops, and lots of detail in the buildings and decorations. It’s worth a stop when you are exploring the World Showcase.
Here are some of the things you can find in the Germany Pavilion:
- Sommerfest: A counter service restaurant that serves things like bratwurst, apple strudel, jumbo pretzels, a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and more.
- Biergarten: A restaurant that is themed after a Bavarian village where the food is served buffet style. The tables are long, so you might end up sitting with people you don’t know and make some new friends. The buffet has a good selection and there’s entertainment on the stage while you eat.
- Glaskunst – Art & Collectibles
- My Heritage Books – Art & Collectibles, Gifts & Housewares
- Volkskunst – Gifts & Housewares
- Der Teddybar – Apparel & Accessories, Food & Spirits, Pins, and More
- Kunstarbeit in Kristall – Art & Collectibles
- Weinkeller – Food & Spirits
- Stein Haus – Gifts & Housewares
- Die Weihnachts Ecke – Art & Collectibles, Gifts & Housewares
- Karamell-Kuche – Food & Spirits
- Coin Press Machine at Der Teddybar
- Kidcot Fun Stop
- Germany Picture Spot
- Meet Snow White
- The Trains
Thanks to everyone who played along this week and congratulations to those that knew where the bucket is located! Another Where is it Wednesday picture will be soon!
What’s your favorite thing to do in the Germany Pavilion?
Thanks for reading!