Last week I posted the above picture and asked for guesses as to where it is located. There were some great guesses and some people were able to pinpoint where in Disney World the clock is located.
The clock in the picture can be found in the Germany Pavilion at Epcot. It’s right in the center of the building, so you can’t miss it. If you happen to be in the pavilion near the top of the hour stick around and hear the clock chime, it goes off on the hour every hour.
The Germany Pavilion also has good food, fun shops, and lots of detail in the buildings and decorations. It’s definitely worth a stop when you are exploring the World Showcase.
Here are some of the things you can find in the Germany Pavilion:
- Sommerfest: A counter service restaurant that serves things like bratwurst, apple strudel, jumbo pretzels, a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and more.
- Biergarten: A restaurant that is themed after a Bavarian village where the food is served buffet style. The tables are long, so you might end up sitting with people you don’t know and make some new friends. The buffet has a good selection and there’s entertainment on the stage while you eat.
- Glaskunst – Art & Collectibles
- Das Kaufhaus
- Volkskunst – Gifts & Housewares
- Der Teddybar – Apparel & Accessories, Food & Spirits, Pins, and More
- Kunstarbeit in Kristall – Art & Collectibles
- Weinkeller – Food & Spirits
- Stein Haus – Gifts & Housewares
- Die Weihnachts Ecke – Art & Collectibles, Gifts & Housewares
- Karamell-Kuche – Food & Spirits
- Coin Press Machine at Der Teddybar
- Kidcot Fun Stop
- Germany Picture Spot
- Meet Snow White
- Watch the trains travel through the miniature village.
Thanks to everyone who played along this week and congratulations to those that knew where the clock is located! Another Where is it Wednesday picture will be up soon!
What’s your favorite thing to do in the Germany Pavilion?
Thanks for reading!