Today is was the officially opening day of the Regal Eagle Smokehouse in the American Adventure in Epcot. This is a new quick service restaurant that occupies the space where Liberty Inn used to be.
Sam Eagle (from the Muppets) is where the name of the restaurant comes from and he is represented in the decor. For instance, you’ll be able to see Sam on the sign and on a poster that talks about his barbecue competition. Not only is he represented in the decor, but he’s also on the merchandise for the new restaurant.
The menu consists of barbecue (of course), but there are also some choices for those that are not into barbecue. A list of some of the menu items is below.
Menu Items Include
- Texas Beef Brisket Sandwich – Served with house-made spicy mop sauce on garlic toast.
- South Carolina Smoked Sausage Sandwich – Served with tangy mustard sauce and caramelized onions.
- Kansas City Smoked Chicken
- Memphis Dry-Rub Pork Ribs
- North Carolina Chopped Smoked Pork Butt
- Power Greens Salad – Served with chilled pulled chicken, fresh citrus, and a citrus vinaigrette.
- BBQ Burger – Topped with BBQ pork and a fried onion ring.
- Plant-based BBQ Jackfruit Burger – Features a plant-based patty topped with BBQ jackfruit served on vegan garlic toast.
- Kids’ Menu
- BBQ Chicken Leg
- Chicken Salad
- BBQ Rib Platter
- Banana Pudding
- S’mores Brownie
- Fresh Watermelon – Garnished with torn mint
Indoor seating looks like picnic benches and there are rolls of paper towels in the middle of the table for guests to use. There is booth like seating on one side of the tables along the wall, which looks like a softer place to sit. The walls have lots of fun decorations hanging from them, so there’s a lot to look at while you are eating.
If you prefer to eat outdoors then you can sit on the patio. There is an outdoor bar that serves craft beer and ciders from across the country. Guests will also find wine from the west coast, Coca-Cola fountain drinks, and specialty regional cocktails here.
Are you excited to have some barbecue at Regal Eagle Smokehouse?
Thanks for reading!