Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue will be opening later this winter in the American Adventure at Epcot. This new fast casual restaurant will have fun touches thanks to inspiration from everyone’s favorite patriotic eagle.
Sam Eagle (from the Muppets) is where the name of the restaurant comes from and he’ll be represented in the decor. For instance, you’ll be able to see Sam on the sign and on a poster that talks about his barbecue competition. Not only will he be represented in the decor, but there will also be merchandise for the new restaurant with Sam.
The barbecue competition is called “Sam’s Centennial Cook-Off: A Salute to all Cook-Offs but Mostly Barbecue.” A variety of classic backyard barbecue choices from around the country will be available to compete for Sam’s top honor.
Menu Items Include
- Texas Beef Brisket Sandwich – Served with house-made spicy mop sauce on garlic toast.
- South Carolina Smoked Sausage Sandwich – Served with tangy mustard sauce and caramelized onions.
- Kansas City Smoked Chicken
- Memphis Dry-Rub Pork Ribs
- North Carolina Chopped Smoked Pork Butt
- Power Greens Salad – Served with chilled pulled chicken, fresh citrus, and a citrus vinaigrette.
- Grilled Burger – Topped with BBQ pork and a fried onion ring.
- Plant-based BBQ Burger – Features a plant-based patty topped with BBQ jackfruit served on vegan garlic toast.
- Kids’ Menu
- BBQ Chicken Salad
- BBQ Chicken Leg
- Chicken Salad
- BBQ Rib Platter
- Banana Pudding
- S’mores Brownie
- Fresh Watermelon – Garnished with torn mint
- Home-style Craft Beer
- Wines from the West Coast
- Specialty Regional Cocktails (with or without alcohol)
- Coca-Cola Fountain Drinks
Are you excited for Regal Eagle Smokehouse to open?
Thanks for reading!