Disney’s latest offer to be released for Disney World includes the coveted free dining plan. This is one of Disney’s most popular offers, so don’t wait to book.
- Booking Window: Book now through January 16, 2020
- Travel Window: Offer is valid most nights June 27 – 28, July 5 – 7, and August 29 – September 8, 2020.
- Minimum 4-night (non-discounted) package at a Disney Resort and a 4-day Park Hopper ticket required to receive the offer.
- Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan is included with Value or Moderate Resort hotel packages.
- Disney Dining Plan is included with Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages.
- The number of rooms allocated for the offer is limited.
- Everyone who is in the same room must be on the same package.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Dining plans included with the packages can be upgraded. Guests would just have to pay the difference.
These rooms are excluded from the offer:
- 3-Bedroom Villas
- Cabins at Copper Creek Villas
- Bungalows at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
There are not as many dates available for this offer as there have been in the past. So if you are interested in this offer, and the dates work for you, I wouldn’t wait on booking. If you already have a reservation that fits in with these dates you can modify online or call Disney directly to have it added.
Thanks for reading!