Thanksgiving in the United States is on November 28 this year, so it’s coming up soon. If you are in Disney World for that day and would like to have a Thanksgiving meal at a Disney restaurant, you’re in luck.
There are quite a few restaurants that have Thanksgiving meals available on turkey day. The restaurants are located in the parks, the resorts, and in Disney Springs.
- The BOATHOUSE
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
- Paradiso 37, Tastes of the Americas
- Planet Hollywood
- Rainforest Cafe
- STK Orlando
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall (Port Orleans Riverside)
- Fresh Mediterranean Market (Dolphin Hotel)
- Il Mulino (Swan Hotel)
- Olivia’s Cafe (Old Key West)
- Todd English’s bluezoo (Dolphin Hotel)
- The Wave – of American Flavors (Contemporary Resort)
- Whispering Canyon Cafe (Wilderness Lodge)
Some of the restaurants still have time slots available for reservations, but I wouldn’t wait to reserve if you want to have Thanksgiving dinner at one of these restaurants.
Are you spending Thanksgiving in Disney World?
Thanks for reading!