This special Disney World package has turned out to be pretty popular, so Disney decided to offer more availability to guests. Not only have they increased the number of packages available, but they have also extended the booking window.
- Booking Window: Through November 23
- Travel Window: December 21-26, 2019
- Guests must check in on December 21 and check out on December 26, 2019.
- Four-day Theme Park Tickets with Park Hopper Option Included
- Saturday, December 21: Guests will get exclusive nighttime access to Avatar Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey, and Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom. The will also get an exclusive showing of the new “Rivers of Light: We Are One” show.
- Sunday, December 22: Each guest booked under this package will receive tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom. During the party guests can catch the new nighttime spectacular, “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks.”
- Monday, December 23 or Tuesday, December 24 (one night per reservation): Guests will be given access to an exclusive reserved viewing area to watch “Epcot Forever.” In addition, each guest will get a digital $50 Epcot Theme Park Dine Promo Card, which can be used at participating locations in the park.
- Wednesday, December 25: An Ultimate Disney Christmas gift will be delivered to the rooms of guests who have purchased the package.
Disney gave an example of prices for a few hotels, but you can call to see availability at other Disney Resort hotels.
Example Package Prices
These prices are for a family of four – 2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10-17), and one child (ages 3-9). Your price may be different depending on the size of your party and the ages of those in your party.
- Coronado Springs Resort (Standard View) – $199 per person, per night (Total $3,980)
- Animal Kingdom Lodge (Standard View – $239 per person, per night (Total $4,780)
- Saratoga Springs Resort (1 Bedroom) – $275 per person, per night (Total $5,500)
- Riviera Resort ( Deluxe Studio) – $345 per person, per night (Total $6,900)
To book this package you can contact Disney directly or contact a vacation planner to help plan your trip.
What do you think of this package? Would you like to spend Christmas in Disney World?
Thanks for reading!