Early Morning Magic is a popular extra ticketed event that happens on certain days at Magic Kingdom and Disney has decided to add more dates from November to March. Guests who purchase tickets to this event get to experience shorter wait times for some of the more popular rides.
During this event guests have exclusive access to some attractions in Fantasyland. Rides that will be open are Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Princess Fairytale Hall, “it’s a small world,” Mad Tea Party, and Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid.
In addition to the shorter lines, breakfast is also offered at this event. Guests can head to Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe for an all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast. This is a good way to end your early time in the park.
Breakfast Items Include
- Scrambled eggs
- Smoked bacon
- Breakfast potatoes
- Freshly baked pastries
- Cheese and cured meats
- Seasonal fruit
- Assorted juices
- Coffee and teas
- The event runs for 7:45 a.m. – 9 a.m. for the attractions and 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. for breakfast.
- Check-in for the event begins at 7:30 a.m. at the entrance of Magic Kingdom and guests will be let in at 7:45 a.m.
- Guests arriving after 7:45 a.m. should check in inside the park at the Teacups bridge.
- Cost: $89 for adults and $79 for kids (regular theme park admission is required as well).
- New dates available:
- November 13 and 20, 2019
- December 3, 5, 9, 11, and 17, 2019
- January 6, 8, 14, 16, 19, 21, 28, and 30, 2020
- February 2, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, and 27, 2020
- March 1, 3, 10, 15, 22, 26, and 29, 2020
Have you been to an Early Morning Magic event?
Thanks for reading!