Disney has released a discount offer for the not-yet-open Riviera Resort. The new Disney Vacation Club Resort is expected to open on December 16, 2019.
For most nights from December 16, 2019 to March 31, 2020 Disney is offering Disney Visa Cardmembers a discount of up to 40% off on room rates for the Riviera Resort. This new resort will be influenced by the “grandeur of Europe” and is located near the Caribbean Beach Resort, so it does have a Disney Skyliner station.
- Booking Window: Through February 14, 2020
- Travel Window: Valid most nights December 16, 2019 through March 31, 2020.
- A valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card must be used to pay the deposit.
- The Disney Visa Cardmember must be staying in the discounted room.
- This cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
The number of rooms allocated for this discount is limited, so don’t wait to book. Since this is a new resort, guests will be looking stay at this resort to try the new experience. A big bonus to this resort is that it is on the Disney Skyliner route, so guests will have the option of arriving at Hollywood Studios or Epcot in a Skyliner gondola.
To book this offer contact Disney or your Disney vacation planner.
Are you planning to stay at the Riviera Resort when it opens?
Thanks for reading!