This fall Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa will be getting a new lounge. Disney had said it would be a “Beauty and the Beast”-inspired lounge, but we didn’t know the name until now. Recently, Disney shared some more information about the lounge.
The first piece of news they shared is the name. This new lounge will be called Enchanted Rose and will “celebrate the magic and romance of Disney’s popular live-action movie.” One of the cool things about the decor of the lounge is that the large chandelier is designed after Belle’s ball gown. There will be four different spaces in the lounge which will be inspired by Belle and the Beast. One of those spaces is a formal library, a nod to Belle’s love for books. Another room is the garden room which will be designed after the enchanted forest that surrounds the castle. In addition, there will be an outdoor patio that is meant to evoke the romance of Beast’s garden terrace.
The name and decor weren’t the only news released. Disney also gave a look at what will be on the menu. Of course there will be drinks, but guests will also find small bites at the Enchanted Rose.
Menu Items Include
- Artisanal cheese selection with pine nut bread and raisins.
- White sturgeon caviar served with egg timbale, creme fraiche, and chives.
- Mini smoked short rib sliders with glacier blue cheese and onion marmalade on brioche buns.
- Espelette Pepper-spiced Shrimp
- Octopus a la Plancha with black olives, blistered tomatoes, and fingerling potatoes.
- Crab and Gnocchetti Gratin with jumbo lump crab, gnocchetti sari, robiola bosina mornay, and citrus breadcrumbs.
- Truffle Fries
- House-made flatbread pizza with charred broccolini, seasonal mushrooms, fennel sausage, ricotta salata, and tomato confits.
- Non-alcoholic Options
- Garden Cocktail – Non-alcoholic spirit, lime juice, agave, nectar, and soda.
- B&B – Fresh-brewed iced tea, lemon, blueberry, and basil.
- Rosemary Cooler – Odwalla lemonade, vanilla, and rosemary.
- Featured Cocktails
- Island Rose – Grapefruit and rose vodka, lime, orgeat, pineapple, bitters, and rose water.
- Lavender Fog – Dry gin, creme de violette, English breakfast tea, vanilla, and cream.
- Garden Daisy – Tequila, midori, lime, egg white, and cucumber.
Everything about this lounge looks and sounds amazing. I can’t wait to plan my next trip and make a stop there, once it opens. An official opening date has not been announced yet, but we’ll keep you posted once an opening date is known. Right now, Disney is just saying that it will open in the fall.
Are you excited to try this new lounge when it opens?
Thanks for reading!