The opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge isn’t the only thing happening today. The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival has officially begun!
For those that don’t want to be in the middle of the madness in Hollywood Studios, head over to Epcot to check out all the food stands. The World Showcase is fun to walk around and explore anyway, but there are many more options available during the Food & Wine Festival.
Not only are the food stands available, but there are also different seminars and demonstrations guests can sign up for. There is no shortage of things to try during this festival.
Guests can sample select adult beverages during this 45-minute seminar. Beverage experts will share their knowledge with guests attending these seminars. The cost is $19 per guest and it takes place at the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion, between United Kingdom and Canada. The seminars are available select Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 4:30 p.m.
These seminars are 90 minutes each and guests will learn about the different aromas, textures, and flavor levels of certain cheeses. Guests will also get to sample artisanal selections with wines or craft beers. The cost for this seminar is $95 and they take place on September 14 and 28, October 5, 12, 19, and 26, and November 9.
This 45-minute demonstration is conducted by chefs from around the world who share their years of experience and knowledge with guests in attendance. These demonstrations cost $19 per person and happen at the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion. They take place on select Fridays and Saturdays at 12:30 p.m.
Guests attending this session will get to hear from a chef and a beverage expert. They will prepare a pairing and share their knowledge, plus guests get to try the demonstrated dish and beverage pairing. These sessions take place in the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion on select Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 2:30 p.m. The cost is $29 per person.
Eat to the Beat Concert Series Schedule
- Plain White T’s: August 29 through 31
- Sawyer Brown: September 1 through 2
- MercyMe: September 3 through 4
- Grace Kelly: September 5 through 6
- Zach Williams: September 7 through 8
- Lauren Daigle: September 9 through 10
- Jimmie Allen: September 11 through 12
- Tiffany: September 13 through 15
- Smash Mouth: September 16 through 17
- Everclear: September 18 through 19
- STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas: September 20 through 22
- Postmodern Jukebox: September 23 through 24
- Blue October: September 25 through 26
- Mark Wills: September 27 through 29
- Sugar Ray: September 30 through October 2
- Taylor Dayne: October 3 through 4
- INDIA: October 5 through 6
- 98°: October 7 through 9
- Boyce Avenue: October 10 through 11
- Southern Avenue: October 12 through 13
- Kenny G: October 14 through 15
- 38 Special: October 16 through 17
- Baha Men: October 18 through 20
- Billy Ocean: October 21 through 22
- Sheila E.: October 23 through 25
- High Valley: October 26 through 27
- Hanson: October 28 through 30
- Sheena Easton: October 31 through November 1
- Kris Allen: November 2 through 3
- Boyz II Men: November 4 through 6
- The Hooters: November 7 through 8
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy: November 9 through 11
- Joey Fatone and Friends, featuring Chris Kirkpatrick and Ryan Cabrera: November 12 through 14
- BBMak: November 15 through 16
- Spanish Harlem Orchestra: November 17 through 18
- DCappella: November 19
For a full list of offerings during the Food & Wine Festival you can check out the page on Disney’s website.
Are you excited to eat and drink your way around the world?
Thanks for reading!