Disney has introduced a new, less expensive ticket that allows guests to get into the parks later in the day. This is a great option for arrival day or for guests who like to sleep in and go to the parks later.
With this new Mid-Day Magic Ticket guests can get into the parks after 12 p.m. These tickets can be used at any of the four theme parks and will still give guests plenty of time to enjoy what the parks have to offer before they close.
The ticket is available as 2-,3-, and 4-Day ticket options. In order to take advantage of this deal the tickets must be used on or before December 15, 2019.
- Two-day Ticket: From $88 a day, plus tax (from $176 total, plus tax)
- Three-day Ticket: From $84 a day, plus tax (from $252 total, plus tax)
- Four-day Ticket: From $79 a day, plus tax (from $316 total, plus tax)
- Tickets are valid for one theme park per day.
- The prices listed are for ages 10 and older.
- Price varies depending on the selected start date.
- Tickets are nonrefundable.
- FastPass selections made for use before 12 p.m. will not be valid with these tickets.
Expiration of Tickets
- Two-day ticket expires four days after the selected start date.
- Three-day ticket expires five days after the selected start date.
- Four-day ticket expires seven days after the selected start date.
If you’re not a morning person then this ticket is a good value for you!
Thanks for reading!