Disney Springs had some exciting news this morning. The cookie dough food truck is now open for business!
Guests visiting Disney Springs can head over to Exposition Park and try one of the edible cookie dough options. Exposition Park is located in the Westside section of Disney Springs, across from Candy Cauldron.
If you are in Disney World today then you might want to head over there. For today only guests can get $2 off any menu item when the Facebook post below is mentioned.
Menu Items Include
- Springs Candy Taco – This has Candy Monster Cookie Dough, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry, which is all served on a waffle taco.
- Minnie Mouse Taco – This comes with Peanut Butter Fluff Cookie Dough, caramel sauce, whipped cream, a cherry, and a chocolate Minnie bow all served in a waffle taco.
- Celebration Parfait – Comes with Celebration Cookie Dough with Celebration Mickey cake, vanilla custard, strawberries, whipped cream, and a cherry.
- Mickey or Minnie Funnel Cake – A funnel cake topped with powdered sugar and Mickey or Minnie-shaped cookie dough.
- Cookie Dough Cup or Cone – Guests can choose from Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Fluff, Celebration, Cookies and Cream, Candy Monster, and Cold Brew.
Are you heading to Disney Springs for your edible cookie dough today?
Thanks for reading!