Each month Disney announces new foods that will be coming to Disney World for that month. This month there is a new food truck coming to Disney Springs and it’s a sweet one!
Disney has announced that a cookie dough food truck called “Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet” will be joining food truck lineup at Disney Springs later this month. There is no specific opening date yet, but I’ll keep an eye out for that. Disney did give a sneak peak at the menu and if you are a fan of cookie dough these options are going to sound pretty good!
Menu Items Include
- Springs Candy Taco – This has Candy Monster Cookie Dough, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry, which is all served on a waffle taco.
- Minnie Mouse Taco – This comes with Peanut Butter Fluff Cookie Dough, caramel sauce, whipped cream, a cherry, and a chocolate Minnie bow all served in a waffle taco.
- Celebration Parfait – Comes with Celebration Cookie Dough with Celebration Mickey cake, vanilla custard, strawberries, whipped cream, and a cherry.
- Mickey or Minnie Funnel Cake – A funnel cake topped with powdered sugar and Mickey or Minnie-shaped cookie dough.
- Cookie Dough Cup or Cone – Guests can choose from Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Fluff, Celebration, Cookies and Cream, Candy Monster, and Cold Brew.
When this food truck opens later this month it will be parked near the other food trucks across from Candy Cauldron, which is the West Side section of Disney Springs. So if you are heading to Disney Springs this month make sure to stop by the food truck area and try some of the edible cookie dough!
Are you excited to try this new food truck?
Thanks for reading!