Disney Springs is getting another restaurant to its already long list of choices. Jaleo is the latest dining establishment to to open in Disney Springs.
Guests will be able to enjoy dinner when Jaleo opens in Disney Springs tonight, March 17. This is the fifth location for this chain, but the first one in Florida. Right now, Jaleo will only be open for dinner, but they will be open for lunch starting later this month.
The menu consists of traditional Spanish cuisine and it sounds like there are quite a few things to choose from. Guests will find things like tapas, paellas, sangrias, and a selection of Spanish wines and sherries on the menu. The paellas are cooked over a wood-fired paella pit and guests can have them served on a plate or in a pan. The even have specialty paellas that are made for parties of eight or more guests.
Other Menu Options Include
- Gazpacho estilo Algeciras – Chilled Spanish soup made with tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers.
- Warm brussels sprouts salad, with apricots, apple, and serrano ham.
- Salad of red beets, citrus, Valdeon cheese, and pistachios with sherry dressing.
- Croquetas de pollo – Chicken Fritters
- ‘Ferran Adria’ liquid olives and gordal olives stuffed with piquillo pepper and anchovy.
- A traditional Spanish omelette with potatoes and onions.
- Sauteed baby squid with white beans.
- Seared scallops with pine nut sauce, raisins, and PX reduction.
- Buttery, garlicky, head-on shrimp that is prepared tableside for guests.
In addition to the restaurant, there will also be a brick and mortar location for Pepe by José Andrés, which is the chef’s Spanish food truck. This location is opening on March 17 as well and will be serving both lunch and dinner.
I checked Disney’s website and at the time of writing there is not an option to make reservations, but that will probably change soon. If you want to make reservations for Jaleo I would keep checking to see when that becomes available.
Are you excited for this new dining option in Disney Springs?
Thanks for reading!