The other day I posted the above picture and asked for guesses as to where it is located. There were many good guesses, and a few people got the location correct.
The display is located in the Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot. This cute quick service restaurant was recently refurbished to give it more room for people to line up. Their popularity has been growing in recent years, and the inside used feel smaller. Now there is a queue line laid out and there’s room for a much longer line.
One of their popular treats is the School Bread, which is a sweet roll filled with custard and topped with coconut. I’ve had this many times and it’s one of my favorite treats on property. In addition to the School Bread there are lots of other good treats, entrees, drinks, and alcoholic drinks.
- Norwegian Club
- Norwegian Chef Salad
- Pastrami Smoked Salmon Sandwich
- Ham and Apple Sandwich
- Salmon and Egg Bagel
- School Bread
- Lefse – Soft flatbread rolled with cinnamon, sugar, and butter.
- Anna’s Birthday Cake – Chocolate mousse -filled cupcake with chocolate buttercream icing.
- Frozen Mini Cupcakes
- Fruit Cup
- Specialty Cupcake
- GoGo squeeZ® Applesauce
- Egg and Leek Pastry
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Troll Horn – Cloudberry Jam with whipped cream in a crispy pastry sugar-coated shell.
- Traditional Kjøttkake – Norwegian Meatballs
- Sweet Pretzel with Chocolate
- Rice Cream – Rice Pudding topped with strawberry sauce.
- Berry Cream Puff – Puff pastry filled with whipped cream and fresh berries.
- Viking Chocolate Mousse – Chocolate mousse Viking helmet with twill horns and toasted coconut.
- Assorted Muffins
- Yogurt Parfait
- Norwegian Charcuterie
- Viking Mousse Cake
- Cinnamon Pretzel
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffin
- Snow Globe
- Sweet Pretzel with Almonds
- Assorted Fountain Beverages
- Nesquik® Chocolate Milk
- Simply Orange® Orange Juice
- Voss Artesian Water
- Caffe Latte
- Assorted Minute Maid® Fruit Juices
- Viking Coffee – Flavored with Kamora Coffee Liqueur and Baileys Irish Cream.
- Assorted Woodbridge Beverages – Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Nordic Draft Beer
- Aass Pilsner (Norway)
- Einstök White Ale (Iceland)
- Einstök Toaster Porter (Iceland)
- Pear Cider
This is a great place to stop and get something to snack on as you make your way around the World Showcase. The Norway Pavilion is the second pavilion when going clockwise around the lagoon. If you would like to sit and enjoy your snack there is outdoor seating. For those on Disney Dining Plan, the Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe is on the dining plan so credits can be used here.
Thanks to everyone who played along this week and congratulations to those that knew where the display is located! We’ll play again next Wednesday!
What’s your favorite thing to get at Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe?
Thanks for reading!