It’s getting closer to the first Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and and there are lots of fun things to do and see during the party. This year, there will be a new experience available at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant.
For the first time, guests will be able to book “Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party” during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. This experience is extra, so there is a cost to it, but it includes food, special viewing areas, and even extended time in the park after the Christmas party is over.
- Cost: $99 Per Person (plus tax)
- 9:30 p.m.: Start Time
- 11 p.m.: Guests are lead to a special view area for Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade.
- 12:30 a.m.: End Time (Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party ends at 12 a.m., so guests at Tony’s will get an extra half an hour)
- Guests can come and go as they please during this experience, they don’t have to stay in the restaurant the whole time.
- Savory hors d’oeuvres available:
- Selection of Artisanal Meats and Cheeses
- Tony’s Famous Meatballs
- Mini Hand-tossed Pizzas
- Boursin-stuffed Artichoke
- And more!
- Sweet offerings available:
- Pumpkin Tartlets
- Yule Logs
- Christmas Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Complimentary drinks available:
- Non-alcoholic Drinks
Reservations for this new experience will open on October 30. However, Disney Vacation Club Members and Annual Passholders will get a 1-day exclusive early booking window on October 29. For reservations call 407-827-7348 or contact your travel agent.
This sounds like a fun experience with a good amount included for the $99 price tag, so I’m guessing spots will fill up fast. If you know you want to reserve this party, and are going to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, I wouldn’t wait to book it.
Interested in booking a trip and including this experience? Contact me today and I can help you plan your trip with concierge level planning services included for free with every booking!
What do you think about this new experience? Is this something you would try?
Thanks for reading!