Not long ago Disney announced a new character dining experience would be coming to Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge this fall. Today, they announced that reservations are now open and also shared the menu items.
Starting December 16, guests will be able to join Snow White, Dopey, Grumpy, and the Evil Queen at this fairytale dining experience. The rustic setting of this dining experience is inspired by the classic movie Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Music will also be playing during during the meal which will help with theme and feeling of bringing the story to life.
Storybook Dining with Snow White will take place during the evening for dinner and is a prix fixe meal. Adults are $55 each and children are $33 each (tax and gratuity not included). Each guest’s meal includes a choice of one appetizer, an entree, one dessert, and a choice of a non-alcoholic fountain drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic specialty drinks are not included. For those on the Disney Dining Plan, one credit will be redeemed for Storybook Dining with Snow White.
- Hunter’s Pie – Chicken, black truffle, and stone fruit preserve.
- Winter Squash Bisque – Served with caramel loli and granola served in a black cauldron.
- Wicked Shrimp Cocktail – Served with soy, miso, avocado, Thai chili, and greens.
- From the Garden – Fruits, vegetables, cheese, and create-your-own honey butter.
- Main Entrees
- Royal Prime Rib Roast – Served with horseradish mashed potato, hay-smoked carrots, popover, and jus.
- Brother’s Grimm Roasted Chicken
- Magic Mirror Slow Braised Veal Shank – Served with mashed celery root, wilted winter greens, and jus.
- Seafood Stew – Served with shrimp, bay scallops, mussels, tomato, and fennel.
- Bashful’s Butter Poached Snapper
- A Stroll Through Nature – Butternut squash, arugula, and gnocchi.
- “Poison” Apple – White chocolate apple mousse with a sour center.
- Fairy Tale Gooseberry Pie – Served with meringue.
- Miner’s Treasures – A sponge cake with chocolate gems and buttercream icing.
- The Hunter’s Gift to the Queen – Cracked maple popcorn with a ganache heart.
- Enchanted Apple – Citrus vodka, sour apple, and white cranberry juice.
- The Smoking Mirror – Scotch, wildberry, lime, and rosemary smoke.
- Evil to the Core – Silver tequila, habanero, blackberry, and orange juice.
- Transformation Potion – Sparkling lemonade.
- Stone Fruit with herbal tea infusion.
- Berry Breeze with herbal tea infusion.
- Same appetizers and desserts as listed above.
- Main Entrees
- Princess Pasta – Served with red sauce or cheese sauce.
- Vegetarian Steam Bun – Served with crisp shiitake, hoisin, pickles, and cilantro.
- Royal Prime Rib Roast – Served with roasted potatoes and broccolini.
- Grilled Chicken – Served with roasted potatoes and broccolini.
The current dinner menu will be available until November 10, 2018.
Are you excited for this new character dining experience?
Thanks for reading!